Height: 6-7 • 201 cms
Weight: 210 lbs • 95 kgs
School: Butler '14
Hometown: Davie, Florida
USA Basketball Notes:
- Named as a finalist to the 2011 USA Basketbll Men's U19 National Team on June 19, 2011.
- Named a participant for the 2011 USA U19 World Championship Team training camp on June 12, 2011.
- Attends Butler University and helped lead team to a 28-10 overall record, a Horizon League Championship, and a runner-up finish in the 2011 NCAA Championship. Butler won 14 of its final 15 games in the 2010-11 season.
- As a freshman in 2010-1, appeared in all 38 games, including three as a starter, and averaged 5.8 points and 3.8 rebounds, while shooting 51.1 percent from the field overall.
- Was the Bulldogs’ top scorer and rebounder off the bench in his freshman season.
- Came off the bench to grab a share of Butler's rebounding lead in two of the team's final five games. Shared the team lead with six rebounds against Pittsburgh (3/19/11), and then he topped the Bulldogs with nine rebounds against VCU (4/2/11).
- Averaged in Butler’s six NCAA tournament games 4.8 points and 5.7 rebounds in 16.0 minutes of action a game.
- Ranked third on the team in rebounding, averaging 5.7 rebound a game during the NCAA Tournament.
- Tied the seventh-highest single game rebound total in Butler's NCAA Tournament history with nine against Virginia Commonwealth (4/2/11).
- Came off the bench with nine points, three rebounds and two blocked shots in his collegiate debut against Marian.
- Had six points and three rebounds in first collegiate start against Ball State (11/20/10).
- Helped lead Butler to a 3-0 record and the Diamond Head Classic title in Hawaii. Recorded 11 points and shared the team rebounding lead with six against Utah (12/22/10) in Butler’s opening game at the Diamond Head Classic., scored six points and grabbed a pair of rebounds against Washington State(12/2510) in the championship game.
- Posted a career-high 16 points and seven rebounds in 20 minutes at Detroit (1/14/11).
- Recorded his first career double-double with 14 points and a career-high 10 rebounds in a career-best 34 minutes against Milwaukee (1/23/11).
- Grabbed three offensive rebounds against Old Dominion (3/17/11) in the NCAA Tournament. Came off the bench to record six points and six rebounds against Pittsburgh (3/19/11) in Butler's NCAA third round win. Had seven points and seven rebounds against Wisconsin (3/24/11) in the semifinals of the Southeast Regional. Came off the bench with 10 points and seven offensive rebounds against Florida (3/26/11) in the championship game of the Southeast Regional.
High School Honors:
- First Broward County player to earn three consecutive All-State first team selections in the 4A-6A classification.
- Two-time Class 6A-5A-4A Player of the Year.
- Named all-state first team three years.
- Two-time Sun Sentinel Class 6A-5A-4A Player of the Year, and three-time Miami Herald All-County pick.
High School Notes:
- Attended Flanagan High School (Fla.) and Earned four varsity letters in basketball.
- In 2009-10 as a senior, averaged a team best 28.0 points and 11.0 rebounds and aided Flanagan to a 19-5 record, and the District championship in 2009-10. Helped lead Flanagan to its first regional semifinal berth since 2005.
- Scored a school-record 52 points against Lincoln Park in 2009 and set a school record with 25 rebounds against West Broward as a junior.
- Selected for the Florida select team in the Florida versus USA Hardwood Classic in April of 2010.
- As a junior in 2008-09 he averaged 26.0 points and 12.5 rebounds, while leading Flanagan to a 17-11 campaign and a District runner-up finish.
- Was the district champ in the high jump as a sophomore.
- Born March 1, 1992.
- Son ofMyrline and Joseph Marshall.
- Majoring in accounting.