Height: 6-3 / 191 cms
Weight: 185 lbs / 83.9 kgs
School: Providence Day School '14
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Named to the 2011 USA Basketball Womenís U16 National Team on May 30, 2011.
Honors & Recognition:
- Charlotte Observer and South Charlotte Weekly All-Conference second team (2011).
High School Notes:
- Has played one varsity season at Providence Day School in Charlotte, N.C.
- As a freshman in 2010-11, started in 29 of 32 games played and averaged 11.0 ppg., 8.1 rpg., 1.4 spg. and 1.7 bpg. to help her team to a 28-4 record and a state championship; shot 46.0% from the field and 62.0% from the free throw line.
- Lists a career game of 23 points, 12 rebounds, four blocks and one assist (Feb. 5, 2011 vs. Charlotte Catholic).
- Plays AAU for Boo Williams (2010, 2011), also played for Team Unique (2009) and Carolina Comets (2006-2008).
- Born on June 22, 1995 in Charlotte, N.C..
- Daughter of Monica and Ervin White; has three sisters, Akeisha Jordan (23), Shante King (22), Brittany White (20).
- Father, Ervin White, played basketball and competed in track and field at Voorhees College.
- Favorite sports website: ESPN.com.
- Favorite non-sports website: Facebook.
- Favorite food: cheese fries.
- Favorite class: math.
- Favorite meal to make: pancakes.
- Favorite basketball player: LeBron James.
- Favorite basketball team: Miami Heat.
- Favorite non-basketball Olympian: Michael Phelps.
- If you could be a standout athlete in another sport, you'd play: volleyball.
- The best player you've played against: Mercedes Russell.
- You most want to play one-on-one against: Candace Parker.
- Away from the court, you enjoy: movies, going to the mall, shopping and sleepovers.
- Not many people know: I like singing and dancing.
- Most interesting place you've visited: Bahamas.
- Can't live without: my phone and my iPod.
- Favorite basketball memory: winning a state championship as a freshman.
- If you weren't playing basketball, you'd: eat, sleep and play volleyball.
- This left hander wears No. 33, 44 or 40.