All-Time USA Basketball Men's Roster // Y
All-Time USA Basketball Men's Roster // Y
NOTE: Key to event abbreviations can be found at the bottom of the page
|NAME||AFFILIATION||EVENT||RECORD / FINISH|
|Ed Young||Dayton||1986 JC||8-0 / Gold Medal|
|Mark Young||Kansas State||1995 USOF-North||3-1 / Gold Medal|
|Maurice Young||McNamara H.S. (MD)||1998 YDF-East||4-1 / Gold Medal|
|Michael Young||Houston||1983 SEL||12-0 / N/A|
|Patric Young||Florida||2011 U19||7-2 / Fifth Place|
|Providence School (FL)||2010 U18||5-0 / Gold Medal|
|2010 HSUM||W / 101-97|
|Ray Young||St. Joseph Notre Dame H.S. (CA)||1998 HSUM||Lost / 104-99|
|Thaddeus Young||Philadelphia 76ers / Georgia Tech||2009 MNT||N/A|
|Mitchell H.S. (TN)||2006 HSUM||Won / 109-91|
|2005 YDF-Blue||3-1 / Silver Medal|
|Tim Young||Stanford||1996 U20||5-0 / Gold Medal|
|1996 SEL||Lost / 96-90|
|1995 U19||4-4 / Seventh Place|
|Harbor H.S. (CA)||1994 U18||8-0 / Gold Medal|
- * - Named as an alternate
- X - designates exhibition games played prior to event listed.
- 3x3 YWC - FIBA 3x3 Youth World Championship (now known as the FIBA U18 World Championship)
- 3x3 WC - FIBA 3x3 World Championship
- 3x3 U18 - FIBA 3x3 U18 World Championship
- DNT - Developmental National Team Program member
- HSUM - Nike Hoop Summit
- GWG - Goodwill Games
- JC - R. William Jones Cup
- PAG - Pan American Games
- OLY - Olympic Games
- TOA - Tournament of the Americas (Olympic or World Championship qualifying tournaments)
- TUSA - 1993 Team USA (European Tour)
- U21 - FIBA U21 World Championship
- U20 - FIBA Americas U20 Championship / U21 World Championship Qualifier
- U19 - FIBA U19 World Championship
- U18 - FIBA Americas U18 Championship / U19 World Championship Qualifier
- U17 - FIBA U17 World Championship
- U16 - FIBA Americas U16 Championship / U17 World Championship Qualifier
- USOF - U.S. Olympic Festival
- WC - FIBA World Championship
- WYG - World Youth Games
- YDF - Youth Development Festival
- YOG - Youth Olympic Games
- 2013 DNT-MC - Participated in the 2013 Developmental National Team Mini-Camp held in Oct. in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 2013 NT-MC - Participated in the 2013 National Team Mini-Camp held July 21-25 in Las Vegas (Nev.)
- 2012 DNT-MC - Participated in the 2010 Developmental National Team Mini-Camp held in Oct. in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 2012 SEL - Trained against the 2012 USA National Team in Las Vegas as a member of the 2012 USA Select Team.
- 2010-12 MNT - Named a member of the USA Basketball Men's National Team program for 2010-12.
- 2010 DNT-MC - Participated in the 2010 Developmental National Team Mini-Camp held in Oct. in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 2010 SEL - Trained against the 2010 USA National Team in New York and/or Las Vegas as a member of the 2010 USA Select Team.
- 2009 MNT - Participated in 2009 National Team mini-camp and played in the 2009 USA Basketball Showcase (White vs. Blue) in Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2008 SNT - Participated in 2008 Senior National Team training and played in 2008 State Farm USA Basketball Challenge in Las Vegas, Nevada; 2008
USA Basketball International Challenge in Macao, China, and Shanghai, China
- 2008 SEL - 2008 USA Basketball Select Team (trained against the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2007-08 SNT - Named a member of the USA Basketball Men's Senior National Team program for 2007-08.
- 2007 SNT - Participated in 2007 Senior National Team training and played in 2007 State Farm USA Basketball Challenge in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2007 SEL - 2007 Select Team (trained against the 2007 USA Senior National Team in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2006 SNT - Participated in 2006 Senior National Team training and/or played in 2006 State Farm USA Basketball Challenge in Las Vegas, Nevada; 2006
China Basketball Challenge in Guangzhou, China; and 2006 World Basketball Challenge in Seoul, South Korea)
- 2000 SEL - 2000 Select Team trained and played an exhibition game (lost 111-74) versus 2000 USA Senior National Team in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 1996 SEL - 1996 Select Team played an exhibition game (lost 96-90) versus 1996 USA National Team in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- 1993 TUSA - 1993 Team USA European Tour
- 1992 DEV - 1992 Developmental Team trained against the 1992 USA Senior National Team in San Diego, California.
- 1988 SEL - 1988 Select Team (European Tour)
- 1985 WCC - 1985 World Club Championship For Men (Barcelona and Gerona, Spain)
- 1983 SEL - 1983 Select Team (South Korea and Malaysia)
- 1982 WFT - 1982 World's Fair Tournament in Knoxville, Tenn. (Pre-World Championship exhibitions)
- 1982 SEL - 1982 Select Team (European Tour & FIBA 50th Anniversary game)
- 1982 SI - 1982 Seoul Invitational
- 1979 SEL - 1979 Select Team (China Tour)
- 1979 SPA - 1979 Spartakiade (Vilnius, Soviet Union)
- 1979 FICA - 1979 FIBA Intercontinental Cup - Americas Phase
- 1979 FICE - 1979 FIBA Intercontinental Cup - Euro Phase
- 1978 YURI - 1978 Yuri Gagarin Cup (Vilnius, Soviet Union)
- 1978 WIT - 1978 World Invitational Tournament (Atlanta, Georgia; Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Lexington, Kentucky)
- 1975 IC - 1975 Intercontinental Cup