- Standard registration: $185 (available until capacity is met)
- Registration deadline: August 3, 2022
Venue coming soon.
Sunday, September 4
- Check-in: 12:30 - 1:15 p.m.
- Camp sessions: 1:30 - 8:00 p.m.
*Dinner provided by USA Basketball
Monday, September 5
- Camp sessions: 8:00 - 12:00 p.m.
Participation is limited to athletes based on the eligibility criteria below:
- Athlete must be enrolled in the 7th grade, 8th grade, or 9th grade at the beginning of the 2022 - 2023 school year.
Before clicking the REGISTER button above, be sure to have the below materials available and ready to upload:
- Official documentation of athlete’s birth certificate
- Official documentation of athlete’s most recent report card
- Letter of recommendation from an adult coach or teacher describing athlete’s character traits, athletic ability, commitment to academics and any additional information
- A link to athlete's game footage that demonstrate advanced skills or a list of athlete's accomplishments
Athletes will be responsible for transportation to and from the gym, lodging, registration fee once accepted, all clothing and basketball shoes (jersey and shorts provided by USA Basketball). A list of area accommodations are below:
- Comfort Suites West Omaha
2500 S 192nd Ave, Omaha, NE 68130
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha West, NE
17889 Chicago St, Omaha, NE 68118
- Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
17879 Chicago St, Omaha, NE 68118
- Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha West
18202 Cuming St, Omaha, NE 68022