- Standard registration: $185 (available until capacity is met)
Boys Gold Camp Richmond is sold out. Click below to register for Gold Camp Omaha.
3001 E Parham Rd
Richmond, VA 23228
Saturday, May 28
- Check-in: 8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
- Camp sessions: 9:00 - 5:00 p.m.
*Lunch provided by USA Basketball
Sunday, May 29
- Camp sessions: 8:00 - 10:30 a.m.
Participation is limited to athletes based on the eligibility criteria below:
- Athlete must be enrolled in the 7th or 8th grade at the beginning of the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Before clicking the REGISTER button above, be sure to have the below materials available and ready to upload:
- Official documentation of athlete’s birth certificate
- Official documentation of athlete’s most recent report card
- Letter of recommendation from an adult coach or teacher describing athlete’s character traits, athletic ability, commitment to academics and any additional information
- A link to athlete's game footage that demonstrate advanced skills or a list of athlete's accomplishments
Athletes will be responsible for transportation to and from the gym, lodging, registration fee once accepted, all clothing and basketball shoes (jersey and shorts provided by USA Basketball). A list of area accommodations are below:
- Holiday Inn Express Richmond - Midtown, an IHG Hotel
2000 Staples Mill Rd, Richmond, VA 23230
- Best Western Executive Hotel
7007 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294
- The Westin Richmond
6631 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230
- Courtyard by Marriott Richmond West
6400 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230