The USA Basketball Boys Gold Camp takes place in Richmond, Virginia on May 18-19, 2019. The focus of the camp is enhanced skill development for 7th and 8th grade boys based on the USA Basketball Player Development Model. Registration for this camp is no longer available.
May 18-19, 2019
103 N Mooreland Rd.
Richmond, VA 23229
Participation is limited to current 7th and 8th grade athletes based on the eligibility criteria below:
- Athlete must be a U.S. citizen AND
- Athlete must be enrolled in the 7th or 8th grade (as of October 1, 2018) and CANNOT turn 16 prior to September 1, 2019.
*Note: Athletes in 6th grade and below are not eligible for the Boys Gold Camp but may register for a USA Basketball Regional Camp HERE
- Opportunity to improve basketball skills in a competitive setting
- Practice unique drills, strategies and skill sets in a developmentally appropriate environment
- Competing with athletes from across the country
- Instruction from coaching staff selected by USA Basketball
- USA Basketball representatives attend camp to evaluate the development level of all athletes
- Transportation to and from the gym
- All meals
- Registration fee
- All clothing and basketball shoes (jersey & shorts provided by USA Basketball)
- USA Basketball is no longer accepting applications for the 2019 Boys Gold Camp.