(Quick links to each section: Event Details / Registration / Eligibility Requirements / Facility Location / Camp Features / Player Responsibilities / Lead Coach / Preferred Hotel)
Saturday, September 29 – Sunday, September 30, 2018
- Saturday, September 29
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - check-in
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - morning sessions
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - lunch break (campers may bring their lunch or leave with an approved guardian)
- 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - afternoon sessions
- Sunday, September 30
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. - morning sessions
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. - lunch break (campers may bring their lunch or leave with an approved guardian)
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - afternoon sessions
*Approximate times listed. Schedule subject to change.
The USA Basketball Houston Regional Camp is sold out. Please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.
The Houston boys regional camp is open to boys ages 10-16 at time of the event.
8900 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
google map wordpress widget
Regional Camp Features
Skill stations and activities
Advanced level instruction
Individual skill development
Competitive, developmentally-appropriate game play
USA Basketball jersey
Basketball Player Development – Genesis Athletics
Courtyard Houston Westchase
Houston, TX 77042
- Double/Double Room: $69.00/night
Individual attendee reservations may be made online through the USA Basketball Courtyard Houston Westchase Hotel Room Block. Reservations may also be made by calling Marriott Reservations at 1-713-784-3003 and asking for the USA Basketball rate under group code USB. All reservations must be made by Sept. 14, 2018, or while availability remains to guarantee preferred rate.