(Quick links to each section: Event Details / Registration / Eligibility Requirements / Facility Location / Camp Features / Player Responsibilities / Lead Coach / Preferred Hotel)
Saturday, August 4 – Sunday, August 5, 2018
- Saturday, August 4
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - check-in
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - morning sessions
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - lunch break (campers may bring their lunch or leave with an approved guardian)
- 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - afternoon sessions
- Sunday, August 5
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. - morning sessions
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. - lunch break (campers may bring their lunch or leave with an approved guardian)
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - afternoon sessions
*Approximate times listed. Schedule subject to change.
The Richmond boys regional camp was open to boys ages 10-16 at time of the event.
103 N. Mooreland Rd.
Richmond, VA 23229
google map wordpress widget
Regional Camp Features
Skill stations and activities
Advanced level instruction
Individual skill development
Competitive, developmentally-appropriate game play
USA Basketball jersey
Collegiate School Boy’s Basketball Head Coach and Program Leader